Thursday, September 23, 2010

THE FAILURES came to town and I stood is a lousy location

As posted last week, the Failures played in Long Beach. The turn out was pretty good. Definitely the best I've seen in a while. The crowd was insane. I was thinking the days of the energetic crowd were over. Turns out I've been going to the wrong shows. There's something to be said about all-ages shows. They are  way more enjoyable on many levels. Whereas the 18 and older shows where drinking seems to be more important than watching the bands make for boring shows and boring crowds. 

I was upfront for the Failures set in the beginning and found myself slowly edging towards the back. It was near impossible to get a decent photo in the front due to crowd reaction. Off to the side wasn't much better, and at the back was horrible for photos. But here's a couple anyway. Can't say I didn't try...


No comments:

Post a Comment